The Facilities Offices have moved and are now located in the Coffman Hall Suite 110 (CF110). The Human Resources Offices have also moved and can be found in East Hall Suite 201 (EA201).
Our Mission in the Facilities Department is to service and maintain the building of Rochester Community and Technical College. Throughout the year, we are working on a number of projects to enhance the experience of anyone who walks through RCTC’s doors.
In addition, we provide services and support to the faculty and staff of RCTC enabling them to teach and work in safe and up-to-date classrooms and offices.
- Maintenance Work Order Requests
- Facility Access Form
- Safety and Security
- Regional Sports Center
- RCTC Campus Hours of Operation
- Facilities Cell Phone 507-358-2230
The following is a listing of some of the larger projects that RCTC intends to complete in the near future. Check back for additional information on these projects and others as we develop them further.
- Campus wide Exterior Window and Door Replacement/Repairs-Priority Two
- Heintz Center East Parking Lot Maintenance and Repairs – Phase III (south portion of lot)
- Heintz Center B Wing Renovation (Predesign)
The core components of this project are:
- Removal of 42,920 GSF of substandard and poorly utilized space
- New Academic Addition of 21, 780 GSF and Renovation of 20,120 SF, improving utilization overall
- New accessible campus entrance and façade from the west
- Courtyard and Site Development and Storm Water best practices conforming to State Statute (MSBG-B3)
- New 2,250 GSF Central Chiller Plant and increased energy efficiency
Grounds Storage Garage
The Grounds Storage Garage project relocated and consolidated the campus grounds maintenance equipment storage to a more centralized location. This project was necessary to allow for construction of the building addition on the west end of Endicott and Coffman Halls. The new Grounds Storage Garage is located north of the Regional Sports Stadium facility and includes: 1 wash/temporary parking bay, 4 storage bays for grounds maintenance equipment, two storage bays for dome and athletics equipment, and an open bunkered salt and sand storage area. The site will have controlled access to include a perimeter fence and motorized gates with card readers; the site also includes an enclosed trash area, permanent charging stations for law enforcement program vehicles, and an above-ground fuel tank with both diesel and gasoline dispensing stations.